Please write research paper APA 7 format:
This week’s journal article was focused on the Complexity of Information Systems Research in the Digital World. Complexity is increasing as new technologies are emerging every day. This complexity impacts human experiences. Organizations are turning to digitally enabled solutions to assist with the emergence of digitalization.
Please review the article and define the various technologies that are emerging as noted in the article. Note how these emerging technologies are impacting organizations and what organizations can to do to reduce the burden of digitalization.
Be sure to use the UC Library for scholarly research. Google Scholar is also a great source for research. Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.
The paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 pages in length (not including title page or references)
- APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
The writing should be clear and concise. Headings should be used to transition thoughts. Don’t forget that the grade also includes the quality of writing.
Articles for references :
- Benbya, H., Ning Nan, Tanriverdi, H., & Youngjin Yoo. (2020). Complexity and Information Systems Research in the Emerging Digital World. MIS Quarterly, 44(1), 1–17. https://doi.org/10.25300/MISQ/2020/13304 http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=buh&AN=141995164&site=eds-live&custid=s8501869&groupid=main&profile=eds_new
Chapter 1 Journal articles
- Journal Article 1.1: Trumpy, A.J. and Elliott, M. (2019) ‘You lead like a girl: Gender and children’s leadership development’, Sociological Perspectives, 62(3): 346–365.
- Journal Article 1.2: Sudha, K.S., Shahnawaz, M. G. and Farhat, A. (2016) ‘Leadership styles, leader’s effectiveness and well-being: Exploring Collective Efficacy as a Mediator’, Vision, 20(2): 111–120.