GC Quantum Computing Hasnt Fully Achieved Significant Milestones Discussion
From all that you have learned about Quantum Computing in the 21st century, please write about two pages of a summary of “what quantum computing means to us today and what it might mean in the future.” You should make sure you discuss each of the following:
1) What degree of performance has Quantum Computing Achieved today?
2) How do we measure the size of a QC?
3) How big a QC has been built and published?
4) What might be reasonable expected in the next few years?
5) IF QC lives up to the promise, what might we expect at some future date?