HCS 529 UP WK 3 The Physicians Should Have Consulted in The Purchase Analysis
Two physicians purchased a 12,000-square-foot industrial warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. The two physicians purchased the facility prior to consulting with design professionals. The industrial warehouse will be converted into a surgery center. After their purchase, the physicians brought in a design team to complete the renovation.
- Using the scenario, Write a 700- to 1,050-word analysis to understand the due diligence involved in the situation. Your analysis should:
- ·Describe the stakeholders the physicians should have involved in the purchase.
- ·Explain when you would need to incorporate the expertise of stakeholders.
- ·Explain whether this was the most appropriate choice for building renovation.
- ·Describe the regulatory considerations that need to be made with respect to parking at the building.
- (Use the following information to determine if the number of parking spaces meets the city requirements for the new building type:)
- ·The industrial warehouse has 15 parking spaces and meets the parking requirements for industrial warehouses of 1 parking stall per 800 square feet.