Need everything in your own words. Not outside sources, Only the readings it’s there. Due in 26 hours
Bill of rights link: https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/bill-of-rights-transcript
US Constitution link: https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution-transcript
- Then answer the questions below on Canvas.
- Use your own words. Use complete sentences and correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- The Articles are the main part of the Constitution. The Amendments are in a different section.
- The Bill of Rights are the first 10 Amendments to the US Constitution
Summarize the general purpose or subject of each ARTICLE in ONE SENTENCE. Use your own words.
- Article I
- Article II
- Article III
- Article IV
- Article V
- Article VI
- Article VII
What are the two references to Religion? Summarize them in your own words.
- (Hint: one is in the Articles; the other is in the Bill of Rights)
What are the three references to slavery IN THE ARTICLES? Note the word “slavery” is NOT used.
- For Part III, summarize each reference to slavery using your own words and indicate where the references can be found in the articles of the Constitution