Complying with legal requirements is an important function within human resources. These legal requirements may be compiled complex, and may change over time or based on a company location. A company’s compliance with these laws and regulations is generally considered a minimum standard for an HR department.
In this assignment, you will research legal regulations, the impact of these regulations regarding the HR processes and HRM.
- Choose one of these regulations (e.g., the Civil Rights Act, the Equal Employment Opportunities [EEO] Act, the Immigration and Nationality Act, or affirmative action) that impacts HR processes.
- Address the following questions in your paper:
- How does your chosen regulation impact HRM?
- How does the chosen regulation impact day to day operations in a organization? What amendments have been made to the chosen regulation in the past five to ten years? How have these amendments affected HRM?
- Find peer-reviewed articles.
- Weekly written assignments have a requirement of 4 pages and 5 scholarly resources (this does not include the title or reference pages) in APA format on the information researched from the article and your views as well.