Create a Learning Solution
Your challenge for this course is to design a case-based learning solution for non-learning leaders wanting to understand learning theory.
· Intended Audience: any leader who wants to understand the role of learning in their organization and who does not have a background in learning theory or instructional design
· Technology Level: the solution needs to have simple low-tech elements to it such that a leader without a computer could complete the course as easily as one with a computer.
· Demonstrates design theory and practice: the solution must not only cover content about learning theory and design but must demonstrate effective application of learning theory and practice.
· Outcomes: the desired level of competency for your audience is that they “can justify learning solutions for the development of their people and their business.” You will need to break this down into more precise sub-components. Differences between how each person in class breaks down the outcomes will be part of what gives each person’s solution uniqueness.
· Tools: MS Word and PowerPoint will be sufficient for most designs and deliverables but should not be considered to be the only tools that may be used.