SPE 512 University of Phoenix Week 3 Data Analysis Graphics Report
Wk 3 – Data Analysis Graphics [due Mon]
- When you administer tests as a special education teacher, you will collect data that represents information gathered during the assessment process. This data needs to be interpreted and broken down into statistical components that describe how the student performed on the different assessments. The purpose of this assignment is to become familiar with the statistical concepts and vocabulary used when interpreting data. Analyze the Student Data Set provided for pre-project and post-project standard test scores and homework/assignments.
Create a 1-page graphical representation of the data and calculate the following:
- Scale of measurement used
- Pre- and post-project mean, median, and mode for each subject scored
- Pre- and post-project range and variance for each subject scored
- Pre- and post-project standard deviations for each subject scored
- Create a 1-page infographic that displays the description and purpose of the following assessment scoring terms:
- Calculation of age
- Raw scores
- Standard scores
- Scaled scores
- Age equivalent scores
- Grade equivalent scores
- Include suggested uses for technology incorporation in data analysis.