EDP 201 MU Principles of Cognitive Information Essay
Directions to Activity – Principles of Cognitive Information Processing Model Within a Lesson
You will be developing a lesson plan for a unit of instruction. You may choose any unit of instruction that is appropriate for young children in any subject area. You may modify an existing lesson from the internet but make sure to cite your source. While planning this lesson you need to refer to the cognitive information processing model that you have learned about in this module. Your lesson plan should include the following headings:
- Unit of Instruction
- Grade Level
- Objectives –
- Materials – What is needed to teach this lesson?
- Procedures – How will this lesson be taught?
- Sensory Memory – How will you capture the learners’ attention?
- Short Term Memory Activities – What activities or procedures will be done to activate short term memory?
- Long Term Memory – What activities or strategies will be implemented to activate long term memory?
- Assessments – How will you know that the students mastered the objectives?
Submit this assignment as a document.
Length: 3 pages (Double spaced)