IND 503 Excelsior College Explaining the Opioid Crisis Visually Discussion
Please see attachment for assignment 2.4.
As noted, visual representations are great additions to research that enable your reader to digest the information you are trying to present at a glance. Specific tables and graphs are utilized depending on the type of data you are displaying and the overall message you are trying to convey to your audience.
In assignment 2.4, you located three research articles applicable to the role you are assuming for the opioid crisis in Dayton. Choose the visuals from one article and follow the instructions below.
Answer the following questions about your article:
- Describe the visuals in your article (tables, graphs, etc.) and briefly explain the data they are displaying.
- Are the visuals from your article being used appropriately or not? How did you determine this?
- Are the visuals the best representation of the data? Why or why not?
- Make suggestions for alternate ways the data from your article could have been displayed visually. Explain why you would make these recommendations.
- Justify your alternatives.
In your responses to peers, but sure and comment on their critique and recommendations and add suggestions of your own.