Los Angeles Valley College Tour the Geology of San Francisco Bay Essay
Tour the geology of San Francisco Bay
The link below is for a virtual field trip of the San Francisco bay area. This possible extra credit would be best for someone who is already at least somewhat familiar with the Bay Area. There are 27 short videos, each one about 2 to 3 minutes long.
After watching all the videos, write an essay. Add material from your book, and (if applicable) your own experience. Don’t forget to follow the instructions on the syllabus.
It’s an essay about 3 pages long. Very detailed Step 2: Using the notes you took, write an essay about what you learned while participating in the educational activity. Remember that your essay should be about what you learned. The best essays will combine material learned in class with what you learned during your extra credit activity. Write an essay that will prove to me that you really deserve an A. Don’t bother doing anything less.
Your essay must include these things:?
- Your name, in the top right-hand corner.?
- A title, but NOT a title page.?
- An introduction that explains what you did for extra credit.?
- A conclusion that wraps up your report, and summarizes what your report said.?
- In between your introduction and conclusion, your report should be well organized into paragraphs. It should explain what you learned, and answer “how” and “why” questions, not just what you observed.
- See also the .Extra Credit Grading