MKT 100 SU Principles of Marketing Smoothie King Company Target Customers Worksheet
Assignment 1: Positioning Statement and Motto
In this assignment, you will create an original positioning statement and motto for a selected brand. Note: For this assignment, you are doing your own assessment of the business. Do not go to the business website and copy their analysis. You can look at their items for ideas, but you need to do your own assessment based on what you personally see them doing now and what you think they need to do.
- Download the Assignment 1: Positioning Statement and Motto Template [DOCX] to your computer and Save As using the following identifier: LastName_FirstName_Week4_Assignment 1.
- Select one of the following brands:
- Tesla builds not only all-electric vehicles but also infinitely scalable clean energy generation and storage products. Tesla believes the faster the world stops relying on fossil fuels and moves towards a zero-emission future, the better. Tesla was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to drive electric – that electric vehicles can be better, quicker and more fun to drive than gasoline cars. Today, Tesla builds not only all-electric vehicles but also infinitely scalable clean energy generation and storage products. Tesla believes the faster the world stops relying on fossil fuels and moves towards a zero-emission future, the better.
- Smoothie King
- Smoothie King first introduced the nutritional fresh-blended smoothie in 1973 when founder Steve Kuhnau began experimenting with mixing real fruit, nutrients and proteins in a blender at home. Soon enough, his concoctions began to have a positive impact on his health, which spawned the creation of the first Smoothie King.
- We believe each day is filled with promise and possibility. And our purpose is to help you get the most out of it. That’s why each of our ingredients is chosen carefully, and every one of our blends is crafted masterfully. So you can be your best self, live your best life, and rule the day.
- Suave products offer great quality beauty and grooming solutions for the entire family to help you look good, smell good and feel good every day. For over 75 years, the brand has provided high-quality, value products that work as well as premium brands. In 2016, Suave introduced new products across its diverse portfolio to bring great quality beauty to everyone.
- At Nintendo we are proud to be working for the leading company in our industry. We are strongly committed to producing and marketing the best products and support services available. We believe it is essential not only to provide products of the highest quality, but to treat every customer with attention, consideration and respect. By listening closely to our customers, we constantly improve our products and services.
- Use the information listed, as well as your own research and original analysis, to assess the brand.
- At the end of the template, you will present a new or better positioning statement and motto for the selected brand.
- Submit the completed template in the Week 4 assignment submission link.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Develop a positioning statement and motto for a brand.